Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday



"If you return to the LORD, then your brother & children will be shown compassion by their captors and will come back to this land, for the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him." ~2 Chronicles 30:9


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! :) You've got it figured out!
I love that you choose the same verse!

Alexis said...

Very nice photo, and I really liked the verse! Thanks for sharing and happy WFW!

Jenelle said...

How awesome!

Anonymous said...

just beautiful. Hope you had a blessed WFW.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Hey. Thanks so much for the comment. Can't wait til the Siesta Fiesta in S.A. to get to meet bloggers whom I feel are as close as sisters to me. So glad we crossed paths in our own city. Knew there had to be others like Michelle Bentham. Thrilled to hear you four are going! Bev