Thursday, October 9, 2008

Writers block - Help!

Okay so seriously, I can not think of a thing to write about. I have received, as some say, the writers block disease and I can not for the life of me think of anything to write. Sad, i know, but it's true. Cause I could talk your ear off in person, but I can't think of anything to write about. Hmmmm, I wonder why? You would think with having a toddler that I would have PLENTY material to write about. I really need to try tapping into that well of toddlerhood and bringing out some topics by the pale full. I need to work on that. BUT until then, any suggestions? Anything that might help me get started? HELP!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stonefox said...

Well, I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, but my week off of blogging was GREAT for my writing and blogging ideas. Sometimes a good break (long or short) does wonders. Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

Writers block is sometimes overcome after reading some other good blogs ;)

Deborah said...

Hello! You visited my Manitoba blog way back in July, and I don't recall seeing your comment before...but I was browsing through old posts and noticed it today. It was on the Where I Am From Memoir. I'm so sorry I missed your question...did you ever find the template and write your memoir?!

jennyhope said...

you so went to the Siesta Fiesta right because I know I remember you.