Friday, June 6, 2008

ATTENTION MOMS/WIVES - AWESOME WEBSITE

Sorry I've been lacking in posting, but have I got GREAT NEWS for you moms/wives out there. I stumbled upon an AWESOME website tonight thru a woman's blog page (Todays Daily Dose - see blog link) I saw on a Cafemom group post.
The Awesome website is www.coupons.com
- you can print off coupons for groceries, toiletries, meds & beauty products. The list goes on and on. I printed out SEVERAL coupons tonight for Hamburger helper save $1/2 boxes, Contact Solution $1 off, Little Swimmers $1 off/1 pack, Old El Paso save $1/2. And the coupons change daily. You just click on the coupons you want/need and then PRINT! You got yourself some coupons & free money! WOOHOO!!!

This is a GREAT deal for any woman/family that is looking to save money on groceries and the things used on a daily basis.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'll try to post more info on these or specials as I continue to research. We could all use some extra money in the grocery area! !!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

No comments: